Position: Executive Director
Clarina Howard Nichols Center
Founded in 1981, the Clarina Howard Nichols Center, a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, works to end domestic and sexual violence in Lamoille County. Clarina provides advocacy programs, emergency shelter, support and direct services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence as well as community outreach programs to affect social change.
- The Executive Director, supported by the Board of Trustees, administers, coordinates, and manages the operations of the Clarina Howard Nichols Center.
- A strong fundraising background is required.
- The successful candidate will have experience with program development, grant writing, staff supervision, working with volunteers, basic technology, and the budget process.
- Serving as the public face of the organization, the Executive Director must be comfortable working with other agencies, community members, board of directors, and financial supporters.
- A working understanding of current trends in domestic and sexual violence is desirable.
A bachelor’s degree or higher is required, as well as a minimum of 3 years experience in a related field. An advanced degree is desirable. This is a full time salaried position with benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to:
c/o In Company
PO Box 1501
Stowe, VT 05672