Position: Multiple Positions
Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV)
Des Moines, Iowa
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic group of co-workers at a progressive organization committed to social justice and a vision for a future free of domestic violence? The Iowa Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV) seeks a number of highly motivated, self-directed team members to join their staff. ICADV provides prevention, resources and best practices to a growing network of 26 member programs across the state who are working hard to empower survivors in many aspects of their lives.
For more information about the following positions, go to www.icadv.org.
- Underserved Communities Empowerment Coordinator, full-time
- On-line Training and Certification Specialist
- Legal Clinic Staff Attorney
- Technology Support Specialist
- HEAT AmeriCorps Member (Legal Clinic support position)