Position: Statewide Training Projects Coordinator and Trainer
Responsible to: Director of Advocacy, Education and Rural Projects Division
This position will split time between coordinating the Statewide Training and Technical Assistance project and training on core and advanced trainings for member programs and allied professionals on topics related to sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking. This position will be responsible for planning and coordinating all KCSDV training events, developing a catalogue of training and training calendars, preparing reports on evaluation data and other grant information, and providing technical assistance to member programs and allied professionals.
- Plan, coordinate and implement training events and activities
- Coordinate training facilities, travel arrangements, contracts, budgets, flier development and advertising, registration, materials, and GoTo Webinars
- Ensure consistent evaluation of in-person and on-line trainings and prepare quarterly reports
- Develop, implement and monitor calendar of training events and activities
- Serve as the contact for training planning and implementation
- Develop training catalogue and quarterly training calendars for member programs and other publications
- Provide opportunities for staff development on adult learning principles and trainer skills, including a training of trainers
- Provide onsite training support as needed
- Review and update internal training procedures as needed
- Maintain and coordinate KCSDV training/ meeting spaces
- Train on core and advanced trainings for member programs and allied professionals
- Provide technical assistance to member programs and allied professionals
- Assist with other KCSDV duties as assigned
Health, dental, life, and long- and short-term disability insurance, Section 125 mini-flex plan, and 401K plan contribution.
Employment Status: Full-time, exempt
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Needed:
Baccalaureate degree in a related field and/or experience in training or event planning and coordination; training development, implementation, marketing and evaluation; adult learning principles; and advocacy and service provision in sexual assault and domestic violence. Ability to organize and track information. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality. Demonstrated commitment to social change and anti-oppression work with a preference for experience in domestic violence and sexual assault advocacy. Ability to travel and have own means of transportation. Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs.