Position: Grants and Projects Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
To research funding opportunities, write new and ongoing grants; prepare statistical data for Crisis Services; oversee all agency grant reports, coordinate project needs for SOS.
A Bachelors degree in related field or demonstrated success in grant writing; excellent computer skills, ability to manage multiple projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Research and write new grants applicable to programs or projects.
- Revise and submit ongoing grants (crisis services).
- Submit statistical reports, monitor upcoming deadlines.
- Provide ongoing grant support to Crisis Services Staff
- Provide support and review ongoing grants (CASA, CVEC, CAC).
- Provide purchasing support relating to grant objectives and personnel needs including travel arrangements.
- Aid the administrative assistant in tracking purchasing documentation.
- Work with accountant and pertinent staff to develop grant budgets for new or ongoing applications.
- Serve as primary liaison between SOS staff and contracted tech support.
- Serve as technology coordinator for SOS.
- Enter staff training, client surveys and speaker reports into Alice.
- Maintain Alice database and provide ongoing training to Crisis Services staff.
- Supervise intern when applicable.
- Provide general office support when needed (filing, typing, printing).
- Other duties as assigned by the executive director, including complying with grant goals and objectives.
Send a letter of interest and resume to:
Connie J Cahoone
PO Box 1191
Emporia, KS 66801