Position: Accreditation & Technical Assistance Coordinator
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence (KCSDV)
Director of Legal and Policy Division
Implement KCSDV Accreditation Program and coordinate the provision of KCSDV technical assistance.
- Implement KCSDV Accreditation Program with eligible programs across Kansas.
- Participate in Accreditation site visits with applicants.
- Work with other KCSDV staff and accredited programs to develop best practice model policies, protocols, and procedures that reflect core services standards.
- Coordinate KCSDV technical assistance provided by staff to program advocates and allied professionals.
- Work on other technical assistance and accreditation issues as needed.
- Maintain and manage KCSDV technical assistance database.
- Provide training and technical assistance to attorneys, advocates, and other allied professionals as needed.
- Assist with other KCSDV duties as assigned.
Health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance, Section 125 mini-flex plan, and 401k plan retirement contribution
Employment Status: Full-time, exempt
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Needed:
Strong preference for prior experience working in a sexual assault and domestic violence services organization. Computer and database knowledge required. Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality. Proven writing and speaking ability. Ability to travel and have means of own transportation. Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs.