Advocacy Services Coordinator – KCSDV, Topeka -May 2022
Responsible to: Division Director
Primary Responsibilities: This position will implement the KCSDV Accreditation Program and will assist in coordinating KCSDV technical assistance statewide to programs and allies.
- Implement KCSDV Accreditation Program with eligible programs across Kansas.
- Coordinate and participate in Accreditation site visits with applicants.
- Work with other KCSDV staff and accredited programs to develop best practice model policies, protocols, procedures, and training that reflect core services standards.
- Review self-studies to ensure core service standards are met.
- Coordinate the Accreditation Committee as needed.
- Coordinate KCSDV technical assistance provided by staff to program advocates and allied professionals.
- Provide intensive programmatic technical assistance to member programs as needed.
- Work on other technical assistance and accreditation issues as needed.
- Provide training to advocates and other allied professionals as needed.
- Assist with other KCSDV duties as assigned.
Additional Benefits: Health, dental, life, and long- and short-term disability insurance, Section 125 mini-flex plan, and 401K plan contribution.
Employment Status: Full-time, Non-exempt
Salary Range: $45,000-$55,000
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Needed: Strong preference for prior experience working in a sexual assault and domestic violence advocacy program. Ability to develop materials and train on topics relevant to this position. Computer and database knowledge required. Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality. Strong and proven writing and speaking abilities. Ability to work collaboratively and in a team environment. Ability to travel and have means of own transportation. Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs.