Center for Safety and Empowerment, YWCA NE KS
Job Classification: Exempt
Salary: $40,000-$42,000 (dependent on grant funds available)
Work Schedule: Full-time, mutually determined with CSE Program Director
Reporting Relationship: CSE Program Director
Oversees and provides administrative support on grants for the Center on Safety and Empowerment. Participates in activities and meetings for the Center for Safety and Empowerment.
- Compiles necessary data for grants.
- Works in collaboration with the Director in writing grants.
- Collaborates with finance staff on grant income and grant expense amounts.
- Gathers statistics required by funding sources.
- Assists the Program Director in monitoring measureable outcomes as required by funding sources.
- Coordinates with the CEO regarding funding efforts.
- Prepares required grant reports.
- Oversees monthly data entry, delegating data entry as necessary for completion of grant reports.
- Manages program files and records.
- Develops and manages system for tracking grant expenditures and receivables.
- Oversees Client Assistance Account, maintains check register, tracks all receipts and records for CA funds.
- Monitors all deposits, prepares deposit records and follows YWCA Finance Policies and Procedures for deposits.
- Performs additions responsibilities as assigned by Program Director.
- Actively promotes and supports the organization’s mission and vision.
- Degree in Business or Human Services, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with bookkeeping and knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software
- Proficiency in math, excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Ability to work well in a crisis setting where interruptions are frequent.
- Ability to relate to other staff and foster teamwork.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at a computer monitor for long periods of time.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be added to this job description at any time.
The job description does not state or imply that these are the only activities to be performed by the employee(s) holding this position. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related responsibilities as requested by their supervisor.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Program Director Michelle McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org.