Reporting and Analytics Specialist – Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
Position: Reporting and Analytics Specialist
Responsible To: Director of Advocacy
Primary Responsibility: The role is a crucial contributor to enhancing data collection, analysis, and reporting processes for KCSDV and KCSDV member programs across Kansas. This position will support the creation of comprehensive training and technical assistance materials to improve the quality of statistical data collected by member programs, which is essential for grant reporting, program evaluation, and informing public policy initiatives. Additionally, the Reporting and Analytics Specialist will coordinate statewide data initiatives to bolster KCSDV outreach efforts.
• Collaborate with KCSDV member programs to assess their data collection and reporting needs.
• Collaborate with the training team to create training and technical assistance materials for KCSDV member programs on the Osnium database, ensuring data accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
• Respond to technical assistance requests on the Osnium database from member program staff.
• Collaborate/work with Osnium to provide necessary training and technical assistance to programs.
• Assist member programs in streamlining data collection processes to align with grant reporting requirements.
• Coordinate statewide data initiative aimed at improving data quality and supporting outreach efforts.
• Analyze collected data to identify trends, gaps, and areas for improvement in services.
• Stay updated on the latest DV/SA best practices in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of data-related processes within KCSDV.
• Assist with other KCSDV duties as assigned.
Employment Status: Full-time (36 hours/wk), non-exempt (hourly)
Salary: $50,000. We know that the practice of salary negotiation can contribute to pay inequities, this starting salary is non-negotiable. Our compensation structure—as well as our approach to future compensation adjustments—is transparent to all employees.
Benefits: Health, dental, life, and long- and short-term disability insurance, Section 125 mini-flex plan, and 401K plan contribution.
Location: This position offers a collegial working environment in our offices in downtown Topeka, KS. with a hybrid in-person/remote work schedule. Remote work is set for most staff as Mondays and Fridays, with weekly office hours as 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday-Thursday) and 8:30am-12:30pm (Fridays).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Needed: Proficiency in data collection, analysis, and reporting processes. Familiarity with database systems required, with experience in Osnium being a plus. Capacity to collaborate effectively with KCSDV member programs. Strong communication skills and ability to effectively explain technical concepts. Ability to work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality. Ability to travel and have means of own transportation.
KCSDV is an equal opportunity employer. KCSDV does not consider race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or marital status in employment decisions. It is our policy to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment, or bias based upon these grounds.