- January 25, 2022
- Posted by: Teresa Gallegos
Advocate Appreciation Gathering (Virtual)
Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Audience: KCSDV Member Program Advocates & Staff only
- Marlou Wegener
Manager, Community Relations
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Joyce Grover, Executive Director, KCSDV
- Marlou Wegener
- Virtual Silent Witness Silhouette Display
- 2021 Kansas DV, SV, and Stalking Advocacy Services
- Videos: Victim Advocacy Services in Kansas
- Upcoming Training Opportunities
- Group Zoom Photo
- Closing Remarks
February 7, 2022
The link and information to Join Zoom Meeting will be provided via email to all registrants prior to the event.
We are committed to creating environments where we see our own and each other’s full humanity and everyone has the ability to thrive and fulfill their full potential in learning environments. Every effort will be made to ensure equitable access at this event.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please select your needs on the online registration form or contact email@example.com. Requests should be made at least 14 business days prior to the event.
Director of Education and Training
firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-232-9784
Live Virtual Training Technical Requirements
Webcam: A webcam is encouraged for participation from all registrants. If you need assistance with webcam access, please contact email@example.com.
- Zoom Platform: We recommend that you have the most current version of the Zoom client on your computer. If you already have Zoom loaded, please be sure you have updated to the newest version from this page.
- Chrome: The Connect site works best with the Google Chrome browser. You can use another web browser, but some features may not work as well. You can download the Chrome Browser from this page.
February 8, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm