- October 12, 2020
- Posted by: Teresa Gallegos
Program Council & Leadership Seminar – Virtual
Audience: KCSDV Member Program Executive Directors and/or their designees only
Dates & Times:
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Session 1: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Session 2: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Session 3: 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, November 5, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Session 1: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Session 2: 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Session 3: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Session 4: 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, November 6, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Session 1: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Confidentiality, COVID-19, Subpoenas, & Warrants
- Trauma Impact of COVID-19
- Analysis of Service Statistics
- Roundtable Discussions: Anti-Racism Work, Reaching Underserved Communities & Sexual Assault Services
- KGGP Updates
- Program Roundtable & Joint Board Meeting
- KCSDV Updates
Kathy Ray, email@example.com
October 28, 2020
The Zoom meeting link information will be provided to all approved registrants prior to the event.
How to Register:
We welcome people of all abilities. For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please select your needs on the online registration form or contact the KCSDV Training Team. Requests should be made at least 14 business days prior to the event.
KCSDV Training Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Webcam: While we are unable to meet in-person, use of a webcam is strongly encouraged for the most effective interactive experience.
- Zoom Platform: We recommend that you have the most current version of the Zoom client on your computer. If you already have Zoom loaded, please be sure you have updated to the newest version that was released recently, which is 5.3.1 If you don’t have Zoom on your device, you can download the “Zoom Client for Meetings” from this page (for your computer or mobile device).
- Chrome: The Connect site works best with the Google Chrome browser. You can use another web browser, but some features may not work as well. You can download the Chrome Browser from this page.
This grant project is supported by the State General Fund for Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault as administered by the Kansas Governor’s Grants Program. The opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication, program, or exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Office of the Kansas Governor.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2019-MU-AX-0021 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.
Total Training Hours: 12.5
- November 4, 2020 - November 6, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|The Event Registration is restricted to member program advocates and staff. On Sale|