Before you message, this may be helpful information:
- KCSDV does not provide crisis services.
- If you or someone you know is in danger, call 9-1-1 if you are comfortable and it is safe to do so. The Kansas Crisis Hotline phone number is 1-888-END-ABUSE (888-363-2287).
- To protect the safety and confidentiality of victims and survivors of sexual and domestic violence, KCSDV does not provide direct services to victims via email. If you are a victim, it is best to call the Kansas Crisis Hotline at 888-363-2287, or contact your nearest direct victim services provider.
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline phone number is 1-800-799-7233. You can chat anonymously at no cost online with an advocate (for adults) at the National Domestic Violence Hotline at https://www.thehotline.org and with an advocate (for children and youth) at Love Is Respect at https://www.loveisrespect.org/for-yourself/contact-us. You can chat via text anonymously at no cost with an advocate (for children and youth) at Love Is Respect by texting “LoveIs” to 22522.
- Please do not visit our website or contact us from a computer used by anyone dangerous to you. Email may not be a safe or confidential way to communicate to someone about the abuse in your life for this reason. Computer use can be monitored, and it can be impossible to completely clear data and information from the computer. For information about internet safety, see our Internet Safety Alert.
Message KCSDV. How Can We Help?
634 SW Harrison
Topeka, KS 66603
KANSAS CRISIS HOTLINE: 888-END-ABUSE | 888-363-2287