Join Our Team
KCSDV is a non-profit organization with the vision of ending sexual and domestic violence in Kansas. KCSDV’s mission is to be a state-level advocacy voice for survivors and a collaborative network programs promoting safe homes, safe streets, and safe communities throughout Kansas. Learn more about KCSDV.
KCSDV offers careers for people ready to use their unique skills and talents to help us fulfill our vision and mission. KCSDV’s official job postings are located on this webpage. KCSDV is also actively on LinkedIn.
KCSDV is an equal opportunity employer. KCSDV does not consider race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or marital status in employment decisions. It is our policy to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment, or bias based upon these grounds.
Accounting Assistant - Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence Position: Accounting AssistantResponsible To: Associate Director of Finance and Administration Primary Responsibility: Assist with the accounting and administrative functions of the organization, assist in compliance audits and financial reporting, track the training event expenses and provide back-up to the Staff Assistant/Receptionist Specific Duties: • Coordinate and track organizational, training and project contracts. • Maintain training budget records. • Manage the accounts receivable function for the organization. • Enter journal entries and deposits in a timely manner. • Compile grant document back up as needed for grant financial reports and compliance audits. • Assist with recordkeeping for KCSDV trainings. • Provide backup for phones and front desk coverage and special project work asneeded. • Maintain Accounting files. • Manage basic maintenance and troubleshooting of agency computers and coordination of IT contractor services, maintain detailed record of agency computers and inventory, software licensing, and computer rotations. • Maintain common areas of office with daily walk-thru and manage storage. • Manage organization file retention per policy. • Assist with organization’s procurement processes. • Assist with accounts payable as requested. • Assist with data entry and database functions. • Provide clerical support as requested. • Other duties as assigned Employment Status: 100% full-time, non-exempt Location: This position offers a collegial working environment in our offices in downtown Topeka, Kansas. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Must have bookkeeping experience. Experience with MIP or similar fund accounting system, experience in non-profit accounting a plus. Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and Word.; a high level of initiative and organization, able to prioritize to meet deadlines; displayed thorough and accurate attention to details, superior perception skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs. Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references. Salary Range: $40,000. We know that the practice of salary negotiation can contribute to pay inequities, this starting salary is non-negotiable. Our compensation structure—as well as our approach to future compensation adjustments—is transparent to all employees. KCSDV is an equal opportunity employer. KCSDV does not consider race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or marital status in employment decisions. It is our policy to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment, or bias based upon these grounds. Back to KCSDV’s Job Board.
The KCSDV is seeking a Accounting Assistant...
Statewide SANE/SART Project Coordinator- KCSDV, Topeka -May 2023Position: Statewide SANE/SART Project Coordinator Responsible To: Director of Education and Training Primary Responsibility: Write materials, distribute information, coordinate and provide training and technical assistance statewide on issues regarding Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE)/ Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) programs and Sexual Assault Response Teams (SARTs). Specific Duties:
- Gather and become familiar with information and resources on best and culturally specific practices and considerations for serving survivors of sexual assault; policies, procedures, and best practices for SANEs and SARTs; and the rights of survivors of sexual assault and other Kansas law that impacts survivors.
- Develop, write, distribute and evaluate written protocols and other materials for both SANEs and SARTs.
- Collaborate to develop a comprehensive SANE/SART training plan.
- Ensure SANE training meets educational requirements set by the International Association of Forensic Nurses.
- Maintain long-term CNE providership through the Kansas State Board of Nursing.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of the needs of Kansas SANEs and SARTs.
- Coordinate and facilitate SANE/SART trainings for all SART members.
- Develop and deliver training content for SANE/SART trainings.
- Write, prepare and distribute a quarterly newsletter to SANE/SART programs or members.
- Maintain the Kansas SANE/SART list serve.
- Serve as KCSDV staff representative to agencies or organizations working on SANE/SART issues.
- Assist with staffing the Kansas Sexual Assault Response Advisory Committee (K-SARAC).
- Provide technical assistance to KCSDV member programs, hospitals, SANEs and other members of SARTs regarding sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Provide other relevant training to advocates and allies.
- Assist with other KCSDV duties as assigned.
The KCSDV is seeking a Statewide SANE/SART Project Coordinator..
Training Coordinator - KCSDV, Topeka -May 2023Position: Training Coordinator Responsible To: Director of Education and Training Primary Responsibility: The Training Coordinator works with and across all levels of the organization to coordinate and train core and advanced trainings for member programs and allied professionals on topics related to sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking. This position will be responsible for planning and coordinating all KCSDV training events, both in-person and virtual, developing a catalogue of training and training calendars, preparing reports on evaluation data and other grant information, and providing technical assistance to member programs and allied professionals. Specific Duties:
- Plan, coordinate and implement training events and activities
- Coordinate training facilities, travel arrangements, contracts, budgets, flier development and advertising, registration, materials, and virtual training platforms
- Ensure consistent evaluation of in-person, virtual and on-line trainings and prepare quarterly reports
- Develop, implement and monitor calendar of training events and activities
- Serve as the organization contact for training planning and implementation
- Develop Maintain the training catalogue and quarterly training calendars for member programs and other publications
- Provide opportunities for staff development on adult learning principles and trainer skills, including a training of trainers
- Provide onsite training support as needed
- Review and update internal training procedures as needed
- Maintain and coordinate KCSDV training/ meeting spaces
- Keep curricula for core courses current and consistent with best practices
- Train on core and advanced trainings for member programs and allied professionals
- Provide technical assistance to member programs and allied professionals
- Assist with other KCSDV duties as assigned
The KCSDV is seeking a Training Coordinator...
KANSAS CRISIS HOTLINE: 888-END-ABUSE | 888-363-2287