- December 22, 2020
- Posted by: Teresa Gallegos
An Attorney’s Guide to Protection Orders
Audience: KCSDV LAV Network Attorneys
- Effectively advocate for survivors seeking protection orders
- Consider promising practices in the protection order process
- Respond to requests for protection orders
Madeline Dickerson, JD
Protection Order Project Coordinator
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
Date and time
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. (Morning Track)
This training is being offered twice, to view or register for the Afternoon Track select here.
This training is being offered at no cost.
December 29, 2020, 5:00 p.m. (updated)
How to Register:
To register, Create an account and login, then select the number of people you want to register and click “Register Now.”
The Zoom meeting link information will be provided to all approved registrants prior to the event.
We are committed to creating environments where we see our own and each other’s full humanity and everyone has the ability to thrive and fulfill their full potential in learning environments. Every effort will be made to ensure equitable access at this event.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please select your needs on the online registration form or contact email@example.com. Requests should be made at least 14 business days prior to the event.
Virtual Training Technical Requirements
Webcam: While we are unable to meet in-person, use of a webcam is strongly encouraged for the most effective interactive experience.
- Zoom Platform: We recommend that you have the most current version of the Zoom client on your computer. If you already have Zoom loaded, please be sure you have updated to the newest version from this page.
- Chrome: The Connect site works best with the Google Chrome browser. You can use another web browser, but some features may not work as well. You can download the Chrome Browser from this page.
This grant project is supported by subgrant number 20-VAWA-24 awarded by the Kansas Governor’s Grants Program for the STOP Formula Grant Program. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Office of the Kansas Governor or the U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.
Total Training Hours: Approved: 1.0
- December 30, 2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am