- July 11, 2020
- Posted by: Teresa Gallegos
A Launch Event: Navigating the Child and Youth Programming Manual for Domestic Violence Programs – Webinar
Audience: KCSDV Member Program Advocates & staff only
Join us for the launch event of the new KCSDV Child and Youth Advocacy Programming Manual! The manual is a collection of best practices collected as a result of a 4-year national demonstration project funded through KCSDV’s ACF’s Family and Youth Services Bureau, Family Violence Prevention and Services discretionary grant, Specialized Services to Abused Parents and Their Children (SSAPC). Presenter will navigate participants through the manual, and provide guidance on implementation strategies to provide resiliency-based parent-child and child and youth advocacy.
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify key components of navigating the Child and Youth Advocacy Programming Manual.
- Utilize tools, resources, and curricula for supporting children and youth exposed to domestic violence.
- Implement best practices for providing parent-child and child and youth advocacy programming.
Carolyn Allred, M.A.
Child and Youth Project Manager
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. (CST)
December 11, 2020
How to Register:
How to Register:
The Zoom meeting link information will be provided to all approved registrants prior to the event.
We are committed to creating environments where we see our own and each other’s full humanity and everyone has the ability to thrive and fulfill their full potential in learning environments. Every effort will be made to ensure equitable access at this event.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please select your needs on the online registration form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least 14 business days prior to the event.
email@example.com or 785-232-9784
- Zoom Platform: We recommend that you have the most current version of the Zoom client on your computer. If you already have Zoom loaded, please be sure you have updated to the newest version from this page.
- Chrome: The Connect site works best with the Google Chrome browser. You can use another web browser, but some features may not work as well. You can download the Chrome Browser from this page.
This training was made possible by Grant Number 90EV0446 from the Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Family and Youth Services Bureau, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Total Training Hours: 1.5
December 16, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am