- April 22, 2021
- Posted by: Teresa Gallegos
Program Council & Leadership Seminar – Virtual
May 6 – 7, 2021
Audience: KCSDV Member Program Executive Directors and/or their designees only
Dates & Times:
Thursday, May 6, 2021
8:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday, May 7, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Strengthening Outreach and Services to BIPOC Survivors and Communities
- Program Roundtable & Updates
- KCSDV Updates
Registration is not required for this event.
The Zoom meeting information will be distributed on the KCSDV Member Program Executive Director listserve. You may also contact Joyce Grover or Kathy Ray for the Zoom meeting information.
Kathy Ray, email@example.com
Webcam: While we are unable to meet in-person, use of a webcam is strongly encouraged for the most effective interactive experience.
- Zoom Platform: We recommend that you have the most current version of the Zoom client on your computer. If you already have Zoom loaded, please be sure you have updated to the newest version that was released recently, which is 5.3.1 If you don’t have Zoom on your device, you can download the “Zoom Client for Meetings” from this page (for your computer or mobile device).
- Chrome: The Connect site works best with the Google Chrome browser. You can use another web browser, but some features may not work as well. You can download the Chrome Browser from this page.
This grant project is supported by the State General Fund for Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault as administered by the Kansas Governor’s Grants Program. The opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication, program, or exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Office of the Kansas Governor.
Funding for this project was provided in part by the Sunflower Foundation: Health Care for Kansans, a Topeka-based philanthropic organization with the mission to serve as a catalyst for improving the health of Kansans.
Total Training Hours: 8.75
May 6, 2021 - May 7, 2021
8:45 am - 12:00 pm