- December 28, 2021
- Posted by: Teresa Gallegos
The Accreditation Full Self-Study: What You Need to Know in 2022
Audience: KCSDV Member Program Directors and their Designees
This training is highly recommended for anyone who will be completing a Full Accreditation Self-Study in 2022. We will discuss how to best organize and develop the Self-Study to clearly demonstrate that Accreditation standards are met. We will also go over aspects of the Self-Study that are most challenging.
As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
- Identify resources that can be used to develop the Self-Study.
- Describe the essential components of a Core Service Descriptive Narrative.
- Develop a full self-study that demonstrates provision of all Core Services and integration of the Guiding Principles.
Director of Advocacy
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (CST)
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
How to Register:
You are invited to a Zoom meeting. Register in advance for this meeting by selecting HERE.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We are committed to creating environments where we see our own and each other’s full humanity and everyone has the ability to thrive and fulfill their full potential in learning environments. Every effort will be made to ensure equitable access at this event.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please select your needs on the online registration form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least 14 business days prior to the event.
Training Technical Requirements
- Zoom Platform: We recommend that you have the most current version of the Zoom client on your computer. If you already have Zoom loaded, please be sure you have updated to the newest version from this page.
- Chrome: The Connect site works best with the Google Chrome browser. You can use another web browser, but some features may not work as well. You can download the Chrome Browser from this page.
This project was supported by Grant No. 15JOVW-21-GG-00703-MUMU awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Total Training Hour(s): 1
- January 19, 2022
11:00 am - 12:05 pm