- December 28, 2021
- Posted by: Teresa Gallegos
The Accreditation Maintenance Self-Study: What You Need to Know in 2022
Audience: KCSDV Member Program Directors and their Designees
A new Accreditation year is approaching, and with it a new deadline for self-studies. This webinar is designed for all programs who have a maintenance self-study due in 2022. Join us as we review what needs to be included, discuss the more challenging aspects of the maintenance self-study, and answer any questions you may have. This webinar will help prepare you to meet the March 15, 2022 deadline for self-study submission. Please note that if you have a full self-study due, there will be a separate webinar on that topic.
As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the components of the Accreditation Maintenance Self-Study.
- Identify resources that can be used to develop the self-study.
- Develop distinctive Core Service narrative descriptions.
Director of Advocacy
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (CST)
Tuesday, January 19, 2022
How to Register:
You are invited to a Zoom meeting. Register in advance for this meeting by selecting HERE.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We are committed to creating environments where we see our own and each other’s full humanity and everyone has the ability to thrive and fulfill their full potential in learning environments. Every effort will be made to ensure equitable access at this event.
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please select your needs on the online registration form or contact email@example.com. Requests should be made at least 14 business days prior to the event.
Training Technical Requirements
- Zoom Platform: We recommend that you have the most current version of the Zoom client on your computer. If you already have Zoom loaded, please be sure you have updated to the newest version from this page.
- Chrome: The Connect site works best with the Google Chrome browser. You can use another web browser, but some features may not work as well. You can download the Chrome Browser from this page.
This project was supported by Grant No. 15JOVW-21-GG-00703-MUMU awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Total Training Hour(s): 1
January 19, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:05 pm